- Topics should be anything of interest to ARLIS/NA Architecture Section members. Preference will be given to topics that share highlights of our institutional collections, projects and services and help generate ideas for yearly conference proposals.
- Posts are published on the 15th of the month, if the 15th falls on a holiday or weekend posts should be published on the next business day.
- The first line of the post should be a byline (in bold) with the author’s name and affiliation.
- Posts should be a minimum of 500 words and not to exceed 1500 words.
- Posts should include 3-6 images/videos.
- Any references should be in APA format.
- Posts should be submitted to the Architecture Section moderator in .doc format with pictures embedded in the order in which they should appear.
If you are interested in contributing to ArchSec, please e-mail Architecture Section Moderator Lauren MacDonald at lmacdonald[at]cca.edu and include a brief synopsis of a proposed post.