- Topics should be anything of interest to ARLIS/NA Architecture Section members.
- Posts are published around the 15th of the month, if the 15th falls on a holiday or weekend posts should be published during the following week.
- The first line of the post should be a byline (in bold) with the author’s name and affiliation.
- Posts should be a minimum of 500 words and not to exceed 1500 words.
- Posts may include 3-6 images/videos.
- Any references should be in APA format.
- Posts should be submitted to the Architecture Section moderator in .doc format with pictures embedded in the order in which they should appear.
If you are interested in contributing to ArchSec, please e-mail Architecture Section Blog Moderator Rebecca Price at rpw[at]umich.edu and include a brief synopsis of a proposed post.